What's new

Lucky gold - made my own luck

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped for a quick hunt before sunset on Cape beach
there were a bunch of hunters in the shallows - I headed out deep
where I had gotten some deep gold before here - got a faint signal
I was on my toes in about 6 feet of water - I scooped about 5 times
and still couldnt get it - waves kept pushing off where I couldnt get a
good footing - finally got it and was surprised to see lucky horseshoe
in my scoop- was worth the quick stop
other ring is silver -was down deep too
IP0692.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nugget..horseshoe..diamonds...great find.
 
Your finds are always amazing. Congratulation!!
 
Awesome gold and diamond ring. Congrats and keep finding those great finds.
 
6' and your 5'10"? Aren't you pushing your luck? :icon_scratch: I know you know what your doing! Great job!
 
Great find. I always hunt in 6 feet of water, I am 6'4".
 
wtg on the gold!! Don't know how many times I was on my tippy toes chasing a target I knew was good!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom