65.9 KB · Views: 1,328
  • DSCN1482_01.JPG
    DSCN1482_01.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,334
  • DSCN1484_01.JPG
    DSCN1484_01.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,326
Upvote 0
The waters up i had to go about chest deep to get out'a the trash.
I met a guy and he had a flat scoop, wasent digging deep as its not as much sand there, Kinda muddy.
He was using a excaliber so i guess he had better descrimenation also. He hadent found anything when I talked to him.

cant really see it but its Black hills gold.. the elephant and the 7 are Pink, the guy and the horseshoe White, and the rest yellow.
Pink elephant LOL. maybe its a custom piece.

lol, it DOES look like a guy metal detecting on that ring, great find!
I'd take it with me everytime I go out, maybe you'll find an elephant next :)

Albert you are really giving me the fever. I've got to get out, and go soon. It's been a while since I've turned my machine on. Just been to hot. Getting ready for the foundersday has been keeping me busy. Wish you could make down here. I will have my finds on display. It July 16th, and 17th. Love the ring.

:D Actually that's a lady detectorist and pink elephants on that ring....and I'll wear it if ya send it to me! hahaha!!! :icon_thumright:

Super hunting TC! Diggin up the gold!

Nana :hello:

Old River said:
Albert you are really giving me the fever. I've got to get out, and go soon. It's been a while since I've turned my machine on. Just been to hot. Getting ready for the foundersday has been keeping me busy. Wish you could make down here. I will have my finds on display. It July 16th, and 17th. Love the ring.

Gotta wonder whats in that river ehh?
Have to get in the water to bet the heat for sure.

nice ring!!!!!!!!!! MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back