✅ SOLVED Mac Gneqor Clothes

lulu777

Apr 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! What firm made this sports suit? Is the firm exists for now?
photo_2020-10-04_21-11-16.jpg
The thing has been probably made in Baltic countries or imported to USSR from Turkey/India/Finland.

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s an old Kmart / Sears house brand. US based economical department stores that I believe are both now out of business.

Upvote 0

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The brand originally belonged to the Crawford, McGregor & Canby Company (founded in Ohio in 1897) who made golfing equipment and accessories. In fact they still do under the company name MacGregor Golf and are the current trademark owners. The rights to that particular trademark were however acquired or licenced out to a number of unconnected companies in recent times for the production of non-golfing sports equipment, clothing and leisure-wear, with the agreements specifically excluding those companies from making golfing apparel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGregor_Golf

Who owned (or owns) the trademark for clothing and whether they are still in operation may depend on what country you are talking about (your question reads as if it’s not America). In the US the registrations for clothing were filed by the MacMark Corporation, based in the Netherlands and with an affiliate headquarters in New York. Some of those US trademarks are still live, but I don’t think clothing is still being sold in the US using it. For other countries, I couldn’t say.

Where the clothing is or was actually manufactured is a wholly different question.

Upvote 0

claire124

Feb 2, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This must be an awesome sweatshirt. Can I find somewhere it? I'm a huge fan of Conor McGregor and thanks to him I'm a sportsman too.

Upvote 0

rosemiller

Feb 5, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the best way to look awesome is to wear sports clothing. They're comfortable, practical, stylish, and fashionable.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread