What's new

machine gun cart plates

  • Thread starter Thread starter coloradocav
  • Start date Start date
C

coloradocav

Guest
these two plates came from the dump i've been digging.
 

Attachments

  • wwmachguncart.webp
    wwmachguncart.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • wwmachcart.webp
    wwmachcart.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 940
  • wwmachguncart.webp
    wwmachguncart.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 897
  • wwmachguncart.webp
    wwmachguncart.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 874
Love those self explanatory plates!
 
Hey dude... these tons of things your digging... the dump finds - man they are great!

Have you considered donating any of it to a state/local museum?

I can't believe how much stuff you've got... :o
 
Montana Jim said:
Hey dude... these tons of things your digging... the dump finds - man they are great!

Have you considered donating any of it to a state/local museum?

I can't believe how much stuff you've got... :o
I asked the local museum if they wanted this stuff to display since they have a case devoted to the military post, But they were not too interested, oh well I guess I'll have to keep it with all my other stuff.
 
Museum quality?

I'm gonna come down to Colorado and find that freakin' dump.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom