What's new

machine rejects quarter-I dont

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
machine rejects quarter-I don't

Not a CRH find but I got a 1962 quarter at work tonight.

My partner went to use the vending machine and it kept rejecting his quarter. So he asks me if a 1962 was silver and I tell him it is. He said he thought so because it kept getting rejected. So he tossed it to me and asked me for a quarter. I told him that the silver is worth more than a quarter, but he said he didn't care. So I took it. Later I asked him where he got it and he said it was with the change in his pocket.
 
Upvote 0
Re: machine rejects quarter-I don't

Still a very good find.
 
Re: machine rejects quarter-I don't

Hey, you got it for .25c, its worth $2.16 (melt value). :icon_pirat:
 
Re: machine rejects quarter-I don't

Very nice.
 
Re: machine rejects quarter-I don't

if you are searching is CRH

Congrats
 
Re: machine rejects quarter-I don't

Lucky Rich, that has never happened to me.

-Golden Silver
 
Re: machine rejects quarter-I don't

you are lucky dude, wish all my friends would give me their silver coins..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom