What's new

Macon Georgia

penzfan

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2014
Messages
1,428
Reaction score
994
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Making a trip to the Macon area next week. Any good Civil War areas open for hunting? Thanks
 
Georgia has alot of Relic's... You must have a written letter from the Landowner for being on his Property to Detect.
It's against The State of Georgia to Metal Detect any Beach Public or Private. This law needs to be changed if they receive any Federal Money to Re-Nourish any Public Beach or make inprovements.
 
So Tobesofkee is off limits?
 
I'm a few months behind from your post, but I have MD at Tobosofkee many times. Frequently, there are others out there when I am there too. I even asked the gal at the entry booth and she said yes, and that many people come out to detect.

Just pay your admission fee and head to the "beach".
 
I'm a few months behind from your post, but I have MD at Tobosofkee many times. Frequently, there are others out there when I am there too. I even asked the gal at the entry booth and she said yes, and that many people come out to detect.

Just pay your admission fee and head to the "beach".

New to the area, wondering if Tobesofkee is still ok for MD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom