What's new

Made a belt pouch for finds......

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
1,907
Golden Thread
2
Location
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK, so I am lucky enough to coil in areas that have little trash, but I do find SOME!

and after last week when I clambered out of the water with a pocket full of bottle tops and nails, while trying to keep hold of a Platinum ring - I thought I needed some help.......

found an old camera case, with belt loop...
heated a fork on the stove...
punctured a line of drainage holes in the bottom...

JOB DONE!
large compartment for junk - small secure compartment for the good stufff:thumbsup:


View attachment 1044209

View attachment 1044210

View attachment 1044211

View attachment 1044212

View attachment 1044213
 
Upvote 0
Nice job! I like it!

I have a camera case like that somewhere in my home; I may search it out and do the same to it.:cat:( copy cat :laughing7:)

Lorraine
 
Pretty cool! Just remember to rinse it with clean fresh water if your going to use it in the salt water.
 
that won't last long being wet all the time, will it? very cool tho!!
 
Making do. A fine tradition. That's not one of the Mrs. solid silver forks is it? ??? :laughing7: :whip2:
 
that won't last long being wet all the time, will it? very cool tho!!

Am in the process of making a chin strap so can wear it on top of my head.....:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom