Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice I didn’t make it but I have a similar deal, just more boxes than a shelf, looks like you solved one of my problems, displaying those little triangles, being small they are hard to see on a shelf and like to fall over I might have to look into doing something similar. Is that a pipe next to your bullets?

OP
OP
Hbot37

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice I didn’t make it but I have a similar deal, just more boxes than a shelf, looks like you solved one of my problems, displaying those little triangles, being small they are hard to see on a shelf and like to fall over I might have to look into doing something similar. Is that a pipe next to your bullets?
Yeah its a clay pipe I dug up.

OP
OP
Hbot37

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

magua

Sep 18, 2022
Wanted to show off my finds so I put this shelf together and hung it. Nothing too fancy, some oak finished with tung oil. Thanks for looking!
That looks really good. I cheated and used the barrister bookcase. It was already finished.

Good job and good ambition to make your own!

CoinmasterIV

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
All of them! ;-) Been land hunting since 1973 - water since 1986. E-Trac/Whites Spectrum XLT/Tesoro Tiger Shark/Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanted to show off my finds so I put this shelf together and hung it. Nothing too fancy, some oak finished with tung oil. Thanks for looking!
Excellent display! Spectacular finds as well.....GREAT JOB!

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may say nothing fancy if that is what you think To me it dos a nice job of allowing you to have others see the accomplishments of finding the many pieces of history that you have located And the display case allows others to share in that effort Both in your finds and the case.Congrats on both .

2Peas

May 26, 2014
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 & Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's quite a collection. 👍👍
All I would suggest is some type of labeling to describe the items.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread