What's new

made a mistake years ago

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was on facebook years ago. I studied Judo for years and have photos from back when it started . My sensei died and my father got his old photos. Well i had a friend in judo that lived in Russia. and he was a black belt. Glad no more facebook because of this guy in russia. Guess who he is.










i
 
I am confused a bit. What mistake did you make years ago? And I do not understand the reference to glad no more Facebook. I am not being funny. Just trying to follow story. Nice post though.

Give us a treat. Post some pictures of Putin in your judo class. We would like to see those.
 
I am confused a bit. What mistake did you make years ago? And I do not understand the reference to glad no more Facebook. I am not being funny. Just trying to follow story. Nice post though.

Give us a treat. Post some pictures of Putin in your judo class. We would like to see those.
That would be a treat for sure,Vlad the arse kicker. Maybe humanize the guy a bit.
 
Was a post meant to elicit a yuk. Lets don,t go there on murdering women and children,lots of folks could qualify for that appellation.
I thought my attempt at humor was the only one that missed the mark. Thanks for joining me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom