Made another vid

Nice finds, congrats!

I think I wore out my "pause" button! :laughing7:

I think I wore out my "pause" button! :laughing7:
last one I made too slow - this one too fast
you can go to settings and set it at aslower speed to view - its the cog looking symbol

Nice vid Casper. Looks like you cleaned out most of CT's shoreline!

Nice vid Casper. Looks like you cleaned out most of CT's shoreline!
Early in the 2000s I hit a beach with a PI Pro that others said was cleaned out - I got a lot of deep silver and gold because of slowing down
and trying to dig it all with the PI - I actual got most of my Ct. gold from one beach and I believe it is still a gold mine out far
though I believe a lot of beaches hold lot of gold out far - I have so many old post cards and pics showing rafts and slides on
platforms out far at most spots and know low percentage have been touched out there

I know a group of guys went out and got PIs because of my success in Ct. with PI and did great at other spots the same way
a few told me I was one of the reasons they got one - lot of their old spots that were wearing thin got opened up again with their PIs

Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
I've run a PI Pro and a Dual field on one beach here and found enough machine gun bullet jackets to feed another war!! Your right on the stuff being a ways out there. The old time postcards show those platforms a good ways out. They also show a gazillion people in the water too.

Really incredible finds Casper. Congrats to you. Thanks for posting.

Really fun to watch! Thank you for the inspiration.
Just like Cudamark I almost wore out the pause button wanting know the back story about the different groups of finds.

Really fun to watch! Thank you for the inspiration.
Just like Cudamark I almost wore out the pause button wanting know the back story about the different groups of finds.
on bottom right of screen there is a cog looking icon - if you click you can slow the vid down - last one I did -
people said it was to long cause I made it too slow

Excellent video! Thanks for sharing all those wonderful finds with us!

Great video, nice job !! Is there anything left in CT waters ? ;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back