okbasspro
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2012
- Messages
- 828
- Reaction score
- 1,359
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chickasha,Oklahoma
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
For your laughter a set of floats for my 2in combo.Cost me $35.00 to make I got most of it out of a junk pile.Each side has 3 56 inch long by 4 inch diam. PVC pipe.The frame is a old set of bars from a window.I can adjust where motor sits or sluice position to level it out.


....LOL, I will have my new Gold Hog matting by then also and I'm going to test it out on my way to OK at Thermal City NC!! I can't wait, if we can ever get on the same river we are going to have a blast, the "GOLD" is just a by product of the fun!!!







