What's new

Made my husband proud this weekend

HistoryHuntress

Greenie
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We ran a small, last-minute Virginia Civil War tour on some sites that were late to be cut and planted this past weekend. It was pretty hardcore with long hours in the hot sun, but the finds were worth it. The group shot is of the items Sal (mudslideslim) and I found together. I scored some firsts for me, a Virginia cuff button, carved bullets, a carbine bullet of some sort, and an anchor button we think is CW but need to identify. I was tickled to call Sal over when I found the Virginia cuff.
DSC03610.webp
DSC03613.webp
DSC03615.webp
DSC03616.webp
 
Upvote 42
Looks like your doing well, but give it time and he will need to make you proud of him instead.
 
I'd be proud too...sweet finds there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom