What's new

Made some friends along the way...

LauraLou56

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Messages
558
Reaction score
2,619
Golden Thread
0
Some companions while digging and a mushroom I'd rather not eat!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20241020_141651.webp
    IMG_20241020_141651.webp
    962 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20241019_134848.webp
    IMG_20241019_134848.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20241020_113433.webp
    IMG_20241020_113433.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
Right?!...When I looked it up, of course Google Lens said it was something else and toxic- !
Well like they say it's better to err on the side of caution when it comes to mushrooms and fungi.
I've used Google lens and then asked a forager and it was a false of that species.

Many times the false version can result in gastrointestinal problems or worse.
 
Well like they say it's better to err on the side of caution when it comes to mushrooms and fungi.
I've used Google lens and then asked a forager and it was a false of that species.

Many times the false version can result in gastrointestinal problems or worse.
For sure! Morels are my favorite to stumble upon- found a patch of six or seven not too long ago, happy gal!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom