drgeorge Jr. Member Joined May 25, 2008 Messages 97 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Pálháza Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Int'l) Feb 1, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Ezt a topicot nyítom, mert eddig nem volt...!! I opened this thread 'cause 'til now no one has...!! Bátran szóljatok srácok! Feel free to post!
Ezt a topicot nyítom, mert eddig nem volt...!! I opened this thread 'cause 'til now no one has...!! Bátran szóljatok srácok! Feel free to post!
gatow Greenie Joined Dec 12, 2011 Messages 11 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2015 #2 WELL THAN DEAR FRIEND , WHY HADNT YOU POSTED SOME NICE LOST TREASURE STORIES CONCERNING YOUR COUNTRY, WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THEM GATOW FROM OZ
WELL THAN DEAR FRIEND , WHY HADNT YOU POSTED SOME NICE LOST TREASURE STORIES CONCERNING YOUR COUNTRY, WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THEM GATOW FROM OZ
M marx1609 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 3, 2016 Messages 3 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Island Detector(s) used Garrett 300i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2016 #3 Hello ! I wana know more about the legistalion for metal detecting in Hungary !