monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2019 #1 I have been building my pottery collection and got this from a friend today. It's a Campbell punctated water bottle from Pemiscot Co. Mo. and it is solid as a rock, just a few very small chips. Upvote 0
I have been building my pottery collection and got this from a friend today. It's a Campbell punctated water bottle from Pemiscot Co. Mo. and it is solid as a rock, just a few very small chips.
Relicgrubber Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Nov 3, 2018 Messages 4,920 Reaction score 13,060 Golden Thread 0 Location Deep East Texas Detector(s) used O.G. XP DEUS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2019 #2 Nice acquisition! Congrats
southfork Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2014 Messages 2,553 Reaction score 8,418 Golden Thread 0 Location California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2019 #3 Nice addition to your collection .
J justonemore Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 378 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 16, 2019 #4 Very nice!
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Jan 16, 2019 #5 Super nice!!! Now, I want something from your state in return...LOL
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2019 #6 Dandy little pot. Does look well made.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 16, 2019 #7 Wow, that's cool, I've never held a complete pot in my hand. Makes me wish I had a friend.
N N/A Sr. Member Joined Dec 22, 2018 Messages 350 Reaction score 543 Golden Thread 0 Location Alaska Detector(s) used Nox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2019 #8 I saw the title of the thread and thought someone was checking other peoples mailboxes for goodies.... Glad I was wrong
I saw the title of the thread and thought someone was checking other peoples mailboxes for goodies.... Glad I was wrong
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2019 #9 Awesome! What a nice gift.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2019 #10 Very nice!
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 17, 2019 #11 I like it.