What's new

Mailbox Finds

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did a trade with a member here and got some awesome pieces from Montana. I sent him some Gun Flints and some Tools from my area and he reciprocated with some Tools, Points, Minerals, Crystals, and Fossils.

The first three pictures are what I got in trade and the last three are the new Montana tray. There are some really nice Scrapers in that group and what I believe is a broken Corner Tang.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    602.4 KB · Views: 113
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    406.4 KB · Views: 85
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    343.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    471.7 KB · Views: 91
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    584.2 KB · Views: 77
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    461.8 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
Those look cool in your tray! :thumbsup:
 
Very nice Steve your collection keeps on growing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom