mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 18, 2025 #1 I believe this to be a Neville- Starks Variant made out of Mt.Kineo ryholite from Maine.Shes a beauty.Alot of the ryholite i find here is badly bleached near pure white. Attachments 20251125_183823.webp 175.6 KB · Views: 34 20251125_183827.webp 152.6 KB · Views: 30 Upvote 0
I believe this to be a Neville- Starks Variant made out of Mt.Kineo ryholite from Maine.Shes a beauty.Alot of the ryholite i find here is badly bleached near pure white.
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,498 Reaction score 10,788 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri Dec 18, 2025 #2 Super point ! Someday I'll find something like that ! Until then I'll just enjoy seeing everyone else's finds ! CONGRA
Super point ! Someday I'll find something like that ! Until then I'll just enjoy seeing everyone else's finds ! CONGRA
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,946 Reaction score 36,570 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 18, 2025 #3 Very nice!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Dec 18, 2025 #4 That is gorgeous!
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,578 Reaction score 13,208 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Dec 27, 2025 #5 nice point, base is very nice.