mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2016 #1 Found these on my late archaic site....nothing fancy some hammer stones, little pottery and a slate scraper it's been slow...mjm Upvote 0
Found these on my late archaic site....nothing fancy some hammer stones, little pottery and a slate scraper it's been slow...mjm
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 21, 2016 #2 Hope the tide turns soon for you. I'm still amazed at all the hardstone gauges you turn up.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2016 #3 I know all about slow Im way behind last year by this time I had 3 good frames this year maybe 1. I look every week to and now have permission for many properties. Good Luck
I know all about slow Im way behind last year by this time I had 3 good frames this year maybe 1. I look every week to and now have permission for many properties. Good Luck