What's new

Make sure you know the property you are mining on.

et1955

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
990
Reaction score
2,102
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Tomorrow I will be mining on a very contested area on the Sultan River, I have to deal with the Snohomish Public Utility Department and Everet water Shed and their false claims of no mining aloud. Well, I have over 8000 hours mining this river and thanks to land matters I have pics of all the property lines and if questioned I have the proof for my access on state land which is legal to mine. 3 Weeks ago, I was suiting up to do some mushrooming where I will be mining tomorrow a Sultan police officer came by me and checked me out and drove off but this is state land not Sultan City land. Wish me luck
 
Upvote 0
Tomorrow I will be mining on a very contested area on the Sultan River, I have to deal with the Snohomish Public Utility Department and Everet water Shed and their false claims of no mining aloud. Well, I have over 8000 hours mining this river and thanks to land matters I have pics of all the property lines and if questioned I have the proof for my access on state land which is legal to mine. 3 Weeks ago, I was suiting up to do some mushrooming where I will be mining tomorrow a Sultan police officer came by me and checked me out and drove off but this is state land not Sultan City land. Wish me luck
Poorly educated LEOs are always a hassle.
 
It would be nice to carry some documentation with you as you look around. Years back when I dredged I had in my trailer a folder of documents from the area's I worked all over the U.S.A. that would back me up "IF" I was questioned on my precence on any property ! I never had ANY problems with ant LEO or claim owners / property owners.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom