What's new

✅ SOLVED makers mark challenge

Older The Better

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
8,098
Golden Thread
0
Location
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im currently trying to identify this mark, not a lot to go on but I think its enough to id if I get lucky and search the right words, while im looking I thought id throw it out to you guys as well. can anybody tell me what this mark is?
IMG_9689.webp
 
What is this exactly? Looks like leather then again it looks like ceramic or stone.
 
Upvote 0
I find a ton of British ceramic frags on sites here in Ontario, I'll post some pics below. :icon_scratch:
Unfortunately, this piece doesn't ring any bells to me.

I'll send a copy of your relic to my buddy in Eastern Ontario to see if he recognizes it. :thumbsup:

Dave
 

Attachments

  • WP_20180826_16_42_25_Rich (2).webp
    WP_20180826_16_42_25_Rich (2).webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
  • WP_20161204_14_56_58_Pro (2).webp
    WP_20161204_14_56_58_Pro (2).webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
listing_pic_799399_1401663240.webpcrown-circle105b.webp
I think ive found it. looks like dates from 1907 - 1970

J-G-Meakin-Ironstone-China-Hanley-full-1-720_10.10-84-f.webp
its more than likely concord brown pattern and actually is the same pattern as a plate I was given that I was told belonged to my great great grandma who had a vacation cabin on the spot I found it
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom