What's new

✅ SOLVED Makeup compact?

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
5,392
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas on who the manufacture of this might be?

I am thinking it is a makeup compact.

It’s light and possibly made of tin. I may open it to see what’s inside.

F326327F-CC5F-44AD-AFD5-A4805C07F9F2.webp AC2D761D-2BFD-4B59-85F1-7442EAD7398F.webp
 
Last edited:
That's pretty darned cute! It looks like brass... If you very lightly brush it with a soft brass brush, a lot more detail may pop out. I don't know who made it, but I wouldn't try to open it and risk destroying it. That's a keeper in my book!
 
Upvote 0
Maybe Egyptian themed. Turn of the 20th C.
 
Upvote 0
Dang it! Now Matt has me imagining cherubs walking like an egyptian!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom