What's new

Makro Gold Racer - HELP

mrbennie

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Richmond, TX
Detector(s) used
Makro Gold Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone give me some insight.??????

I am new to MD and wanted to get started. I did a lot of research and wound up buying a Makro Gold Racer. I read and re-read the manual several times before I went out and used it for the first time. I first tried it in my back yard and did the ground balance as instructed. It came with a GB value of 90. I then went to the beach and re-did the GB and it still gave me a value of 90. According to the manual my backyard should have given a lower value and the beach an even lower value. I have spoken to the company I purchased from and have emailed the manufacturer and they keep saying that there is no problem.

I am concerned that the constant GB value of 90 may be causing some erratic signals.

HELP
 
I would suggest you post over in the Makro brand board under the Metal Detecting forum for a better response.
 
Thanks Susan. I already have and was vised that I should have bought US. I am doing that now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom