What's new

Mamas got a brand new ring

Kevin in IN

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
479
Reaction score
370
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mama's got a brand new ring

Been in a gold slump this month, but maybe things are changing. I've been hunting a sandbar once a week after work without much to show but a little change and two pieces of costume junk. Every time I come home I told the wife there's just gotta be something good in all this trash. Well, it finally paid up. Here's the bads and goods. I took it to my jeweler because I was getting mixed readings on my tester. Ring is broken on one side near the mount. That explains the crappy signal I got that sounded like an empty ketchup pack. I missed it on the first scoop and the signal got better, so I think I moved it. Will cost $75 to repair. The jeweler said it would have retailed at $1500. So , I'm happy , Mama's happy. Thanks for looking. Sorry for the poor quality pics. Need a new camera. Kevin
 

Attachments

  • 006 (640x480).webp
    006 (640x480).webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 514
  • 002 (640x479) (640x479).webp
    002 (640x479) (640x479).webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 504
  • 006 (640x480).webp
    006 (640x480).webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 509
Upvote 0
Re: Mama's got a brand new ring

Forgot to add. Ring is 14k , 16 diamonds, approx 1 karat wt. ;D
 
Re: Mama's got a brand new ring

Bet your wife will let you detect more now. Very good looking ring, it's worth the repair.
 
Re: Mama's got a brand new ring

Woo-Hoo! Way to go Kevin! :headbang: :hello2: :notworthy:
 
Re: Mama's got a brand new ring

:icon_thumleft: NICE :hello2: ICE !!! :icon_pirat:
 
Re: Mama's got a brand new ring

Super find. wtg
 
Re: Mama's got a brand new ring

Nice looking ring Kevin....worth every
cent of the $$$ to get it repaired. Nice
find. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Mama's got a brand new ring

looks like a beauty! congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom