bonedoggle Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 98 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia Detector(s) used Minelab Whites Fisher Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Fun hour in the water in Big Brook NJ. Anyone have an idea on what the tooth is from? Too small to be horse. Pig? Happy Hunting Attachments ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474760734.886691.webp 68 KB · Views: 161
Fun hour in the water in Big Brook NJ. Anyone have an idea on what the tooth is from? Too small to be horse. Pig? Happy Hunting
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 24, 2016 #2 Nice finds. It's from a critter. A dead critter. I'm sure someone knows.
C CaptEsteban Bronze Member Joined Jul 26, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,217 Golden Thread 0 Sep 25, 2016 #3 Not sure but looks similar to certain Barracuda teeth , with those ridges. 3 Fossil Barracuda Teeth Fossil Fish Tooth Florida Fossils Miocene Tooth Fl #a4 | What's it worth
Not sure but looks similar to certain Barracuda teeth , with those ridges. 3 Fossil Barracuda Teeth Fossil Fish Tooth Florida Fossils Miocene Tooth Fl #a4 | What's it worth
bonedoggle Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 98 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia Detector(s) used Minelab Whites Fisher Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2016 Thread Owner #4 Thanks but I am thinking a small mammal as this looks like the molar of a plant eater or omnivore.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 25, 2016 #5 I'm with herbivore.
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 16, 2016 #6 I hunt big brook every year. I love it. I'm not sure about your tooth maybe post some cleaner pics. I have a couple organizers with finds from big brook I will look and see if I can find something that matches. HH
I hunt big brook every year. I love it. I'm not sure about your tooth maybe post some cleaner pics. I have a couple organizers with finds from big brook I will look and see if I can find something that matches. HH
bonedoggle Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 98 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia Detector(s) used Minelab Whites Fisher Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 17, 2016 Thread Owner #7 Thanks MrDigz
J Jake95 Tenderfoot Joined Jun 4, 2016 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2016 #8 It's a tooth from a sawfish rostrum. I have one I found in big brook years ago. What you are thinking is the chewing surface, is actually the root.
It's a tooth from a sawfish rostrum. I have one I found in big brook years ago. What you are thinking is the chewing surface, is actually the root.
bonedoggle Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 98 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia Detector(s) used Minelab Whites Fisher Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2016 Thread Owner #9 Awesome. Thanks Jake.
bonedoggle Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 98 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia Detector(s) used Minelab Whites Fisher Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2016 Thread Owner #10 I don't think it is a sawfish. I think a mammal. Not uniform enough to be a sawfish. Do you have any pics ?
I don't think it is a sawfish. I think a mammal. Not uniform enough to be a sawfish. Do you have any pics ?
J Jake95 Tenderfoot Joined Jun 4, 2016 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2016 #11 Sorry, I completely forgot about this post, here is mine
bonedoggle Jr. Member Joined Jan 17, 2013 Messages 98 Reaction score 102 Golden Thread 0 Location Philadelphia Detector(s) used Minelab Whites Fisher Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 18, 2016 Thread Owner #12 Wow. Awesome. Tks.