What's new

Man hides £10,000 in oven... wife decides to cook

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
    • I thought this could only happen to Al Bundy

A man who hid $15,000 (£10,000) in cash in his oven was left penniless after his wife turned it on while he was out.

The father of two, from Sydney, Australia, sold his beloved Toyota Supra sports car on Saturday afternoon and stashed the wads of notes in his kitchen oven.

He said he believed the cash would be safe in the oven because his wife never used it.
 
expensive chicken nuggets :laughing9:

I never turn on the oven without looking inside. just something I do. I wouldn't have lost my money :)
 
This is why my money is guarded by my pitbull:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom