Man I love spring...todays loot

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
Man I love spring...today's loot

It is finally starting to warm up and actually enjoyable to get out and dig. Oberkill and I had most of the day off and did some digging. I was happy to see silver looking back at me out of the holes. 1901-O and 1910-D barber dimes.

2dimes.jpg

Upvote 0
Re: Man I love spring...today's loot

Nice dimes!

What kind of location is it? Park, school... private home?

Congratulations!

Ridley

It's nice to see some of the old silver can still be found. Great find, it gives me hope yet!
I have found some but still want to find more

buscadero said:
Grib: Nice Coins.... NOT! Are those Gouges in the Coins your doing? If so, better round off the tip of your Digger! Nice Going anyway! ;D

HH Joe

I don't know, busacadero expert coin master of the universe who digs perfect coins where ever he goes, all bow to your digging prowess. They were only a couple inches deep along a pathway to a baseball field. They were in the wet plug, so I don't know.

Congrats on a pair of Barber Dimes!!

found silver in January, but nothing since!! Then again, not getting out either!

Those are some pretty sweet finds!! Its great to see that someone is getting out and finding stuff. I thought the snow around here was on its way out, but we just got another 6 inches!! :'(

Gribnitz said:
buscadero said:
Grib: Nice Coins.... NOT! Are those Gouges in the Coins your doing? If so, better round off the tip of your Digger! Nice Going anyway! ;D

HH Joe

I don't know, busacadero expert coin master of the universe who digs perfect coins where ever he goes, all bow to your digging prowess. They were only a couple inches deep along a pathway to a baseball field. They were in the wet plug, so I don't know.

LMAO! ;D I got to agree, those comments from busacadero sounded a bit harsh. I'd be happy as hell to find coins like that.
Congrats.
-MM-

Where! See what I mean gng's You don't have to give an exact location but WHERE did you find it. Anyway I have never found anything even close to this kind of coin so WTG!

Two great looking coins. You are giving me barber fever!

I got out yesterday but it was a high of 27, windy and snowing. No spring here yet.

Just trying to help someone out! I know I've scratched the heck out of Coins before! If you're going to take it Personal, then ZAP the both of you!!!!! :-*

Joe

cant we all just get along........lol...... ;D ;D
sweet pair there !!! they don't appear to be your scratches anyway....

I have not found silver this year. Hope to soon. Nice coins good luck on your next hunt.
Burdie

VERY VERY VERY NICE DIMES!!!!!!!!!!... Great finds there!. :)

Great coin finds Grib! I am so glad it warmed up. I think spring finally showed up here in Mo. Tsgman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back