Man it’s rough out there. BUT I did get a aluminum token.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Times have been rough for me lately. Possum and I hit 2 old properties. One was a abandoned old house in the woods with about 6 300 year old Oaks, so beautiful with the moss and everything, but all I got was a aluminum token from the 20’s or 30’s. So we left and went down yonder to another house....NOTHING! Then I started thinking about my wife’s white beans and cajun turkey necks and got the hell outta there. I’ve been on a serious dry spell. The beans where delicious. IMG_1935.jpgIMG_1936.jpgIMG_1934.jpgIMG_1937.jpg

Upvote 32
I have that exact same Colgate token!!!!...............somewhere... :occasion14:

nice token i have never seen a square one before

That is a cool token, congrats on the save. Probably best if Possum stays home tomorrow

Nice find of the token Truth. I have to admit, "If I woke up in the morning and my head was sewn to the carpet, I couldn't be a bit more surprised.":hello:

Cool token, congrats! :occasion14:

That’s a sweet token T, nothing wrong with that. The only notable find of my last hunt was also a token. We currently just got hit by a foot of snow so I’m pretty socked in for the time being!

That’s a sweet token T, nothing wrong with that. The only notable find of my last hunt was also a token. We currently just got hit by a foot of snow so I’m pretty socked in for the time being!

I’d know I’d get cabin fever sooo bad

I just told my wife that I wasn’t going to Metal Detect for 2 weeks.....then I got a call 30 minutes ago. Leaving in the morning. Smh

I just told my wife that I wasn’t going to Metal Detect for 2 weeks.....then I got a call 30 minutes ago. Leaving in the morning. Smh

WHY would you tell her that? WHO would say that? WHAT is wrong with you?...HOW did you think of that?....j/k

Goodnight buddy and Good Luck!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back