What's new

Mangled US plate skin - Battle of Nashville 💥

Mike N Tn.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
1,932
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600,
and Fisher F75
Very blessed to recover a badly mangled plate today. I braved a frigid high of 34 degrees n Nashville, for possibly the last hunt of year before ground freezes.
It was dark all day so two pieces of mystery brass stayed that way till cleaned. I’ve recovered a Civil War plate each year for 24 years so it was super nice to keep the streak alive.
The Prussian bullet is only my fourth one ever. Same site as Confederate infantry button. Tons of trash. Kinda looks like lawnmower got the US plate skin. LOL 😂.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3736.webp
    IMG_3736.webp
    4.6 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Upvote 27
Very blessed to recover a badly mangled plate today. I braved a frigid high of 34 degrees n Nashville, for possibly the last hunt of year before ground freezes.
It was dark all day so two pieces of mystery brass stayed that way till cleaned. I’ve recovered a Civil War plate each year for 24 years so it was super nice to keep the streak alive.
The Prussian bullet is only my fourth one ever. Same site as Confederate infantry button. Tons of trash. Kinda looks like lawnmower got the US plate skin. LOL 😂.
Outstanding
You have a great place to keep that streak going..
I’d take another shot at going back as soon as possible.
Best of luck and thanks again for sharing…
 
Great finds :) Looks like a lot of CW history in your finds
 
Very blessed to recover a badly mangled plate today. I braved a frigid high of 34 degrees n Nashville, for possibly the last hunt of year before ground freezes.
It was dark all day so two pieces of mystery brass stayed that way till cleaned. I’ve recovered a Civil War plate each year for 24 years so it was super nice to keep the streak alive.
The Prussian bullet is only my fourth one ever. Same site as Confederate infantry button. Tons of trash. Kinda looks like lawnmower got the US plate skin. LOL 😂.
Awesome find! I've hunted SW TN for years. I now live in NW TN and trying to get back up to speed. Sweet digs!
 
Very blessed to recover a badly mangled plate today. I braved a frigid high of 34 degrees n Nashville, for possibly the last hunt of year before ground freezes.
It was dark all day so two pieces of mystery brass stayed that way till cleaned. I’ve recovered a Civil War plate each year for 24 years so it was super nice to keep the streak alive.
The Prussian bullet is only my fourth one ever. Same site as Confederate infantry button. Tons of trash. Kinda looks like lawnmower got the US plate skin. LOL 😂.
Mangled but still cool, and a cool piece of history.
 
Well done !
 
Very blessed to recover a badly mangled plate today. I braved a frigid high of 34 degrees n Nashville, for possibly the last hunt of year before ground freezes.
It was dark all day so two pieces of mystery brass stayed that way till cleaned. I’ve recovered a Civil War plate each year for 24 years so it was super nice to keep the streak alive.
The Prussian bullet is only my fourth one ever. Same site as Confederate infantry button. Tons of trash. Kinda looks like lawnmower got the US plate skin. LOL 😂.
Very Cool!!!! Congrats!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom