Manners, what happened to them?

moonshine

Dec 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di/Pro, E-Trac
yeah id say overall my experiences with people are positive ones and sometimes kids will suprise you. maybe those kids were in awe. i just snaked out my tub, you have to go two ways, first through the drain itself back to the vertical pipe, that can get all clogged, and then down through the vertical pipe by way of the lever cover which lets you fill up the tub. that gets you down into the trap area. if you can take a look at the pipes from below or behind it will help you see where debris might be stacked up.

SFHunter

Feb 1, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How about the ones that come up and grab the metal detector and say, "let me do this" and the parents just laugh, thinking thier child is just too cute.... >:( They have no respect for others properties....

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had several kids say thank you after I've given them a quarter. Seems if it's less than a quarter they won't take it, haha.

But then when you give them one they want them all and won't leave you alone the rest of the time you are there. Seems just keeping it in the first place is the thing to do.

Last year I went to a buffet for breakfast with my Grandparents and there was an amish family there with about 10-12 kids or so. They had to move like 3 tables together to fit them all in there. Well we were there about 45min or so, and not one word was said by any of the children except for please and thank you. I was in awe of how well these parents had taught there children. The amazing thing was that they were all between 0-10 years in age. The babies and young children didn't cry or complain or anything.

Now compare that to some families who would probably let their children throw food at you and still not discipline them.

Strange world out there...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread