What's new

Manticore Cellar Hole Programs

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't bought one yet but very interested.

Wondering what programs are being used as well as how it does at these sites.
 
Wondering which program AT General or AT Fast is better at these sites.
 
I wanted to upgrade to the latest technology last year.
From previous reading on 2 detectors the Manticore or the Deus ll, I decided to purchase last year the D2.
Now that I have a full yr and I hunt mainly cellar hole/homestead in mainly farm field and some bush settings.

Still it seems from what I read and view on the reviews the D2 has a slight advantage in the iron over the Manticore.
The Manticore has a slight advantage on the sand/beach it seems.

Booth are the top notch machines and it really comes down to what a person is comfortable with and the learning curve.
 
I had the Deus 1, and a nox 800, and loved both, almost bought the D2, but bought a legend, then when I found out minelab was going to introduce a new detector I waited, before going forward with the D2. For myself, I am happy with the Manticore, no regrets. And still learning the manticore.
 
I had the Deus 1, and a nox 800, and loved both, almost bought the D2, but bought a legend, then when I found out minelab was going to introduce a new detector I waited, before going forward with the D2. For myself, I am happy with the Manticore, no regrets. And still learning the manticore.
It takes time to learn what works where regarding the programs.
Just yesterday I went to a site and I soon realized my custom program wasn't great-reason was the field was sticky wet, so I switched to the general program and it solved the issues.
 
It takes time to learn what works where regarding the programs.
Just yesterday I went to a site and I soon realized my custom program wasn't great-reason was the field was sticky wet, so I switched to the general program and it solved the issues.
yes, age catches up with me sometimes, after I get home my mind will process what I was doing/ or did not do
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom