Manticore Cellar Hole Programs

Wondering which program AT General or AT Fast is better at these sites.

I wanted to upgrade to the latest technology last year.
From previous reading on 2 detectors the Manticore or the Deus ll, I decided to purchase last year the D2.
Now that I have a full yr and I hunt mainly cellar hole/homestead in mainly farm field and some bush settings.

Still it seems from what I read and view on the reviews the D2 has a slight advantage in the iron over the Manticore.
The Manticore has a slight advantage on the sand/beach it seems.

Booth are the top notch machines and it really comes down to what a person is comfortable with and the learning curve.

I had the Deus 1, and a nox 800, and loved both, almost bought the D2, but bought a legend, then when I found out minelab was going to introduce a new detector I waited, before going forward with the D2. For myself, I am happy with the Manticore, no regrets. And still learning the manticore.

I had the Deus 1, and a nox 800, and loved both, almost bought the D2, but bought a legend, then when I found out minelab was going to introduce a new detector I waited, before going forward with the D2. For myself, I am happy with the Manticore, no regrets. And still learning the manticore.
It takes time to learn what works where regarding the programs.
Just yesterday I went to a site and I soon realized my custom program wasn't great-reason was the field was sticky wet, so I switched to the general program and it solved the issues.

It takes time to learn what works where regarding the programs.
Just yesterday I went to a site and I soon realized my custom program wasn't great-reason was the field was sticky wet, so I switched to the general program and it solved the issues.
yes, age catches up with me sometimes, after I get home my mind will process what I was doing/ or did not do

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back