Manticore Lighting Auto Mode Problem

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
I have had this Manticore for about a month. I tried the Auto display setting when I got it and it worked then but I didn't keep Auto. Trying to set it to auto today and the red light on the head unit never comes on when I cycle through the range. I have had a cover on it, and I removed that and it still won't come on.

Am I missing something? Thanks.

Not sure what you mean when you say red light. What I have my pencil pointed at is the light sensor and you need to be in the day/night setting for it to automatically adjust brightness. Instructions says it will not work with cover & sensor needs to be clean.

Attachments

• IMG_2096.jpeg
    IMG_2096.jpeg
    964.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2101.jpeg
    IMG_2101.jpeg
    926.3 KB · Views: 25
Not sure what you mean when you say red light. What I have my pencil pointed at is the light sensor and you need to be in the day/night setting for it to automatically adjust brightness. Instructions says it will not work with cover & sensor needs to be clean.
My bad, that makes logical sense. So, how do I know when I am in auto.? Thanks

Just cycle around until you see this display screen. That will be the auto screen. Put your finger over the sensor & the screen should darken.

Attachments

• IMG_2103.jpeg
    IMG_2103.jpeg
    560.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2105.jpeg
    IMG_2105.jpeg
    706.9 KB · Views: 22

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back