Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MANTICORE lower rods are now in production! Holiday sale pricing on these (through December 31, 2023) will be $70 (free shipping) for a black lower, standard-length.

Tall-man lower rods, and lowers in a few colored options (red/black, blue/black, and green/black) are also available, as are two-piece lower shaft assemblies. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for additional details, or to place an order.

Thanks!

Steve

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MANTICORE lower rods are now in production! Holiday sale pricing on these (through December 31, 2023) will be $70 (free shipping) for a black lower, standard-length.

Tall-man lower rods, and lowers in a few colored options (red/black, blue/black, and green/black) are also available, as are two-piece lower shaft assemblies. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for additional details, or to place an order.

Thanks!

Steve
Hi Steve,
I just saw this post. I'm in the market for a new detector and was thinking of getting the Manticore.
Is there an issue with the lower rods breaking? I'm new to these new machines and thought I had read somewhere that that was an issue.
Thanks for your input,
MM

OP
OP
sgoss66

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Steve,
I just saw this post. I'm in the market for a new detector and was thinking of getting the Manticore.
Is there an issue with the lower rods breaking? I'm new to these new machines and thought I had read somewhere that that was an issue.
Thanks for your input,
MM
Modern Miner -- thanks for the note. No, it's not that the lower rods break, Minelab's lower rods are fine, as far as I know. I offer these simply for those who like to have an extra lower rod attached to each one of their coils, for easy swaps...

Thanks!

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread