What's new

Many Hellos to all my fellow treasure hunters!

Jeanne

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
76
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAX750
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in retired and living in Idaho. Love the yard sales and the second hand stores but usually the treasures that I come home with aren't worth the paper for the transaction.:dontknow: I definitely have lots of room for improvement! I'll be back tomorrow to show all of you experts pics of a Chinese tea set. What a wonderful forum!

Jeanne
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Idaho for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome from kentucky and good hunting

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Welcome to Treasurenet!

Wayne
 
Thanks, I'll do that.

Jeanne
 
Thanks to you all! Glad I found this site. :hello2:

Jeanne
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom