What's new

Map dowsing help

msimmons

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here is an area I am interested in. I can zoom in closer and get much clearer images based on the hot spots that are found. Thanks for all of the help. I greatly appreciate your time and expertise.
 

Attachments

  • Map 1 for tnet.webp
    Map 1 for tnet.webp
    389.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Map 2 for tnet.webp
    Map 2 for tnet.webp
    435.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Map 3 for tnet.webp
    Map 3 for tnet.webp
    482.7 KB · Views: 131
No gold, Silver, gem stones or cash money on these maps
 
Thanks you Art for the time and help.
 
I get no gold are silver either.
 
Thanks Okiedowser for the help
 
Thanks weregolf...love your avatar/handle
 
I know nothing about dowsing...attempted to read up on it - seriously confusing, maybe it's just late and the brain is not functioning. (??)

I know much of Douglas Co. I grew up there. I found sapphires and gold specks in my yard and small gold flakes in the creeks around my house as a kid. It's full of treasures! Especially the creeks and rivers! Oh, the stories they could tell of those that once walked along the water's edge!
 
Last edited:
It is really an amazing thing. If you take time to learn it, it will enrich your life like you can not imagine. I am still learning to map dowse, but can use my L rods pretty good now. Yeah I thought Buzzard's Roost might have some hidden treasures, with all of the history that surrounds it. Take care
 
Ahh, just south of Charlie Brown. I wasn't allowed to go that far. :) You'll need to go west and southwest for anything good. That area is too industrial now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom