What's new

MAP DOWSING

actionstriping

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I'm very new to dowsing have been following "letter to Robin" but only for the last month , I'm looking for some help on map dowsing an area were going to next week. I'm too involved emotionally when i dowse i haven't learned to disconnect so my readings are all over the place when i map dowse this area so i am seeing if anyone would like to give it a try. please contact me and i will give you more info thanks
 
Hey Mike….I did a map for him. I only keep a map in my computer for 6 months. I don’t know if it was sent to anyone else. Someone could hack my computer but I have made it as safe as possible. I gave my maps from Utah to some treasure hunter over there. I have posted locations of treasure right here in Nevada. I have more treasure sites than I could possibly dig in my life time…..Art
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom