S stilldign Jr. Member Joined Oct 21, 2007 Messages 77 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Jan 19, 2008 Thread Owner #1 So many times in our life as a treasure hunter we hear or read about lost and buried treasures.
Dave45 Sr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 357 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location The Lone Star State Jan 20, 2008 #2 If Id stole a necklace from a wagon train from mexico I would hide it before entering the country, makes sense, Id like to here the rest of the story. Dave
If Id stole a necklace from a wagon train from mexico I would hide it before entering the country, makes sense, Id like to here the rest of the story. Dave
Dave45 Sr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2004 Messages 357 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location The Lone Star State Jan 20, 2008 #3 probably unless I had a serious stash somewhere else riding on horseback could take days even weeks to backtrack. Dave
probably unless I had a serious stash somewhere else riding on horseback could take days even weeks to backtrack. Dave
Timberwolf Silver Member Joined Sep 12, 2005 Messages 2,530 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900 Jan 31, 2008 #4 Stilldign, I am looking forward to part two. Thank you for part one. I always enjoy your posts Tom