What's new

Maping Programs for Relics

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Presently I use Historica Aerials, Sandborne Maps ansd some maps from the LOC.

What are some other good mapping programs that are good for finding old home sites and ghost towns ?

Thanks in advance !
 
Sounds like you are finding some good resources. I then use Google Earth's overlay feature to pinpoint the current location of target areas. Good luck!
 
I forgot i also use Google Earth
 
Presently I use Historica Aerials, Sandborne Maps ansd some maps from the LOC.

What are some other good mapping programs that are good for finding old home sites and ghost towns ?

Thanks in advance !

Are those sites free?
 
Yes LOC is Library of Congress , Historic Aerials i use the free version, Sandborne maps are also free
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom