What's new

Maps of Mines

DeSey56

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenwood,SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
:help: I was wondering if anyone knows where you can find maps that would show where old Mines were located in South Carolina and surrounding states or all US States. I know where you can buy them but who wants to pay $30 for something if it is available for free?
Thanks :icon_sunny:
DeSey56 :hello:
 
Darrell,
I sent you a PM. Need to get in touch with you.
Clem
 
Clem, I sent Darrel a text letting him know you have some info for him....if you haven't heard from him soon, let me know can try to give him a call.

Todd
 
I know this is an older topic, but i have a map from the early 1900's (1906 I think). It lists several mines that I didn't know existed. I would also know of any more up to date maps. Especially of the Greenwood, Abbeville, Laurens and Saluda areas. I live in Greenwood, but I was raised in Saluda.
 
I'm also in Greenwood. A little over a week ago I ordered the maps for Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina from Big Ten and they came in about 4 days. You can order just the SC map if that's all you need. I ordered the other 2 states because I own land in both. The maps show all the old gold mines in SC. Here's the link I used when I ordered:

South Carolina Gold Mines, Prospecting, Panning, Treasure Hunting, Rockhounding
 
Hi Newbie here, Looking to put a small dredge in the water in SC. Any good places to start? Taking my 12 year old nephew on a couple of days adventure. Any help would be appreciated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom