What's new

Maps

bosco

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
knoxville Illinois
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have seen this on here before but now I can't seem to find the thread again. My question is...how do you use google maps as an overlay to old plat maps that can be found on the internet or can you even do such a thing ? The site I am referring to is Historic Map Works, Residential Genealogy ™

If anyone can give me any help with this I really would appreciate it !
 
No worries...I figured it out
 
i have been watching this thread also bosco to see how to do this, since i am new it may be handy thing to know.
if you figure it out would you please post how you do it ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom