What's new

Marble and Seated Silver

Bharpring

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
5,902
Golden Thread
0
Location
Savannah, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus HF coils, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cheese,

I got another glass marble to ID today. Also found the 1853 dime metal detecting as well.

2019-05-10 19.40.49.webp2019-05-10 19.43.17.webp2019-05-10 19.43.04.webp2019-05-10 19.42.54.webp
 
WTG, based on 3 to 1 pictures it looks like the marble was your top find, it would be mine too, that is a sweet one, nice silver too, congrats on both saves
 
Nice!!! The marble is a Master Sunburst. Nice one too, other than condition. I've never found a seated silver while detecting. I've found indian heads and even a large cent but the seated has evaded me thus far :D
 
The marble is very cool. Thanks for the ID Cheese. You nailed it again. I video my hunts and post on YouTube- Bharp Detectorist is my channel
 
Great I'd that's amazing cool marbles
 
FAN DIME TASTIC! The marble is kinda cool as well. Grats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom