F fongu Bronze Member Joined Mar 30, 2012 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2013 #1 I went to the river and found a marble, 28 cents in clad and some costume jewelry. At least, it looks costume except for the piece that looks like an eagle folded over, but don't have a test kit yet. I like the little ladybug. Upvote 0
I went to the river and found a marble, 28 cents in clad and some costume jewelry. At least, it looks costume except for the piece that looks like an eagle folded over, but don't have a test kit yet. I like the little ladybug.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2013 #2 Nice finds fongu. Thanks for sharing...
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 29, 2013 #3 Nice finds, fongu. I like that ladybug, too. Let us know about that folded over eagle..looks like heavily tarnished silver. Lorraine
Nice finds, fongu. I like that ladybug, too. Let us know about that folded over eagle..looks like heavily tarnished silver. Lorraine
F fongu Bronze Member Joined Mar 30, 2012 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2013 Thread Owner #4 I plan to spread it apart and see but I do believe it's silver.