What's new

Marble mix

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope these pics don't change your mind - very similar to yesterday's....!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6036.webp
    IMG_6036.webp
    403.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6037.webp
    IMG_6037.webp
    364.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_6038.webp
    IMG_6038.webp
    454 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6039.webp
    IMG_6039.webp
    345.6 KB · Views: 83
Are these 5/8" or what size are they?

If they are 5/8" to 11/16" I could easily believe they are Ravenswoods. If larger... let me know.
 
Are these 5/8" or what size are they?

If they are 5/8" to 11/16" I could easily believe they are Ravenswoods. If larger... let me know.

All are under 11/16. A few - if I am converting the caliper measurement correctly (reading from .56 to .6) - are actually between the 9/16 to 5/8 measurement. Does that mean some of them, that are falling short of the 5/8", are not Ravens? (just FYI, the last one is quite off round).
 
No, that lends more towards them being ravens. I think that's my ID for them. Nice group!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom