What's new

Marble rolls

Oregon Viking

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
19,740
Reaction score
86,535
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So.... you own all these cool marbles.. What marble roll, if any... do you own?
 
So.... you own all these cool marbles.. What marble roll, if any... do you own?

I have a large jar that over the years I have tossed any and all marbles I have found or run across in.

Some from ground... some from yard sales... some from flea markets... some from wherever...

I just toss em in when I find them over the years... and now there are hundreds of em...

never bothered to look them up.

BUT...

I am curious to what may be... FOR.... I know absolutely nothing about marbles.

I wouldn't know a "winner" from another.

I do know some of them appear to be very old and hand-blown.

Mostly they are the smaller size.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom