timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
It's 2'4"Long X 11" Wide & came from my Granddads old house that was built in 1915.I've been reclaiming boards from it as they just don't make wood like that no more.You have a nice collection there. And what a nice way to display them. Good Job! Just how long is your marble board?

YakkerThanks cheese I know little to nothing about them really.I just save them.Which one you speaking of?I see a nice Akro oxblood shooter in there.
First day I get a chance I will.But it's been raining,Blowing (35mph to 40mph),& down right cold,rainy & cloudy seems like for over a week now.Hey, take a picture of them outside with the suns natural light. PLEASE??
