S soilgal Jr. Member Joined May 21, 2012 Messages 41 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 #1 Upvote 0
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 #2 Man the one in the bottom right look just like the one I have found! Johnathan Griswold
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 4, 2012 #3 Aren't those "marbles" game pieces?
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 #4 Colonial era Johnathan Griswold
S soilgal Jr. Member Joined May 21, 2012 Messages 41 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 Thread Owner #5 They very well could be game pieces, some are clay, some maybe glass or pottery? I appreciate your inputs, as i said im just learning. THANKS!
They very well could be game pieces, some are clay, some maybe glass or pottery? I appreciate your inputs, as i said im just learning. THANKS!
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 #6 soilgal said: They very well could be game pieces, some are clay, some maybe glass or pottery? I appreciate your inputs, as i said im just learning. THANKS! Click to expand... Thants mine Johnathan Griswold
soilgal said: They very well could be game pieces, some are clay, some maybe glass or pottery? I appreciate your inputs, as i said im just learning. THANKS! Click to expand... Thants mine Johnathan Griswold
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,362 Reaction score 1,314 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Jun 4, 2012 #7 View attachment 642578 Good eye! Good presentation. Good image.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Jun 4, 2012 #8 i like that frame, those marbles are cool did you find all the marbles in one field? are some of those beads called 'trade beads'?
i like that frame, those marbles are cool did you find all the marbles in one field? are some of those beads called 'trade beads'?
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2012 #9 I have a question regarding marbles. I found several glass marbles at 1 of my favorite sites. does anyone know if they were used for trade as well as beads?
I have a question regarding marbles. I found several glass marbles at 1 of my favorite sites. does anyone know if they were used for trade as well as beads?