What's new

Marbles, Fossils and gold =)

rdawg14

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is some more of the stuff I have aquired over the years including some old marbles, a Mammoth vertibre and tooth, some gold flake and a few other little things.
 

Attachments

  • photo (1).webp
    photo (1).webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 391
  • photo (13).webp
    photo (13).webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 358
Cool stuff. The marble on the far bottom right that is black is called an indian. It's hand made. If you hold a light to it and can see light through it then it's called a mag-lite indian which is a little more valuable. Your other marbles all look like clay marbles. Thanks for sharing with us. Paul :)
 
Indian swirl I think. Nice one too! I found one of those but yours looks even better.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom