What's new

marbles found in old part of town

jb58

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
666
Reaction score
160
Golden Thread
0
Location
missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all..these where found after they bulldozed an old part of town...found these on top of ground..after a few rains a kept finding more..here is the whole batch..if anyone notices any of value or rare please post which one(s). thanks
 

Attachments

  • GEDC7954.webp
    GEDC7954.webp
    255.7 KB · Views: 151
Wow, that's a lot! Several from the good years for marble collecting. I don't see any high dollar ones but several dollar marbles if condition is right. I see a Peltier NLR dragon but it's in bad shape, so the value is gone. I see several other peltiers, vitros, alleys, etc... Nice haul, keep hunting them! You might find that $500 one.
 
thank you cheese....
 
Sweet find an great Id
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom