GAOldsman Jr. Member Joined Mar 10, 2011 Messages 86 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Perry, GA Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I don't know much about these so any help is greatly appreciated. Regular marbles Clay? ones Again thanks for any help with these, I recently inherited them and don't know values or names. Scot
I don't know much about these so any help is greatly appreciated. Regular marbles Clay? ones Again thanks for any help with these, I recently inherited them and don't know values or names. Scot
Road Dog Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 815 Reaction score 393 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Jul 25, 2012 #2 Glass ones look like mostly Marble King. Those Pottery ones are the infamous Tennessee Marble. Marble collectors hate those......Long Story
Glass ones look like mostly Marble King. Those Pottery ones are the infamous Tennessee Marble. Marble collectors hate those......Long Story