What's new

March 15th finds from a torn down house spot

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother and I went to a woods that we haven't tried before but the briars were too bad so we stopped by a greenhouse on the way back and asked permission to hunt where an old house had been torn down. I managed to conjure up a little silver and some other goodies
grin.gif


march15.webp
 
Nice finds! congrats.
 
Congrats! Nice digs!
 
Nice digs, Giant. I can see the word "sterling" but what is the decorative piece?

"Conjure" is the right word for this hobby! :laughing7:

HH
 
Anne I'm not really sure what the decorative piece is but I think it might be for something used in the kitchen maybe ???

kitchenitem.webp
 
Love that whistle!
 
Cool finds Giant!! Congrats on the Silver and Wheaties. I like the decorative piece too
 
Maybe a trivet? No feet though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom