M mickey Guest Mar 1, 2012 Thread Owner #1 hope to see you there! Attachments march 18, 2012.webp 38.7 KB · Views: 426 Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2012 #2 Don't they have a theme for the shows anymore? I may try to attend this one and bring a few trays to display.
Don't they have a theme for the shows anymore? I may try to attend this one and bring a few trays to display.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2012 #3 Not much Slate in my area. I have one good Gorget I bought off of Billy Hillen years ago, a broken Birdstone I found years ago, and a few broken pieces of Pendants and Gorgets.
Not much Slate in my area. I have one good Gorget I bought off of Billy Hillen years ago, a broken Birdstone I found years ago, and a few broken pieces of Pendants and Gorgets.